Notice: Welcome to TinyChan, an account has automatically been created and assigned to you, you don't have to register or log in to use the board, but don't clear your cookies unless you have set a memorable name and password. Alternatively, you can restore your ID. The use of this site requires cookies to be enabled; please cease browsing this site if you don't consent.

TinyChan

Topic: Ducky, I wrote you a poem.

+Anonymous A — 10 hours ago #68,841

My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure
She smiled at me on the subway
She was with another man
But I won't lose no sleep on that
'Cause I've got a plan

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

Yes, she caught my eye
As we walked on by
She could see from my face that I was
Fucking high
And I don't think that I'll see her again
But we shared a moment that will last 'til the end

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

+Anon — 7 hours ago, 3 hours later[T] [B] #681,986

Nice.
:

You are required to fill in a captcha for your first 5 posts. Sorry, but this is required to stop people from posting while drunk. Please be responsible and don't drink and post!
If you receive this often, consider not clearing your cookies.



Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.