TinyChan

Topic: I wrote a song about lolis

+Anonymous A — 19 hours ago #68,835

I knew you saw a loli when you walked in,
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
'Til you put me down, oh
I knew you saw a loli when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, loli, loli, loli
Oh, oh, loli, loli, loli

·Anonymous A (OP) — 10 hours ago, 8 hours later[T] [B] #681,928

I should have said lying in the lovely woods :3
:

You are required to fill in a captcha for your first 5 posts. Sorry, but this is required to stop people from posting while drunk. Please be responsible and don't drink and post!
If you receive this often, consider not clearing your cookies.



Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.